Please consider submitting an Abstract for the 2019 SMD Symposium on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. More info in the flyer below.Call for Papers SMD 2019-1
Dr. Tom Karako will lead a conversation with missile defense experts about the reality of missile threats and executing on a definitive defense strategy. As a senior fellow with the International Security Program and the director of the Missile Defense Project at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), his research focuses on national security, U.S. nuclear forces, missile defense, and public law. He was selected to be an American Political Science Association Congressional Fellow, during which time he worked with the professional staff of the House Armed Services Committee on U.S. strategic forces policy, nonproliferation, and NATO.
- Monday, August 6, 2018
- 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- Embassy Suites Hotel (Across the street from the Von Braun Center)
800 Monroe Street
Huntsville, AL 35801
The Space and Missile Defense (SMD) Symposium has partnered with Defense News to bring heightened awareness of the news, policy and technology surrounding the industry, through multimedia coverage of the event. The Space & Missile Outlook print edition will be distributed at the show to all the attendees, speakers and local hotels as well as a booth drop to exhibitors. This official print edition will feature news, analyses, interviews, and essays from industry and government thought leaders on the state of global missile defense and emerging technology.
If your firm is interested in advertising in the Space and Missile Outlook or C4ISRNET, contact your local Defense Newsrepresentative or Jerry Foley (firstname.lastname@example.org) today and take advantage of Defense News’reach and influence across the international defense market.
The following additional branding and messaging opportunities are available:
- Defense NewsDigital Show Daily: A powerful multimedia package that provides updates from SMD Symposium including, breaking news, timely analyses, on-site videos, photo galleries and more. Reach close to 700,000 online visitors who come to defensenews.com for content.
- Defense NewsPrint Distribution: Reach almost 40,000 print readers globally who depend on Defense News for news and analysis of the business and technology of defense
- C4ISRNET.com Show Reporter: Exclusive coverage of the Space and Missile Defense Symposium from the C4ISRNET perspective
- C4ISRNETPrint Distribution: Reach the PEOs and PMs that direct the command & control systems, battlefield networks, and IT side of missile and space defense